First... About us
- Hast-Imam Friday Mosque is located in the old part of Tashkent
- The Mausoleum of Chashmai Ayub (the Spring of Prophet Jobe),Bukhara
- The Mausoleum was built in the XIV by Amir Timur,the founder of the Timurids empire.
- Hodjai Hizir Mosque in Samarkand was first built in the VIIIth century by Arabs
- The Poi Kalon Mosque was built in the XVIth century in Bukhara by Sheybanid Dynasty,Bukhara
- Chor Minor Medrese is one of the wellknown highlights of Bukhara,built in the XIXth century by a Turkmen Merchant
- Consert Hall Turkestan is one of the big modern Consert halls of Tashkent
- The Earthquake Memorial was set up in 1976 inTashkent and is dedicated to the 1966 Tashkent eathquake
- Ichan Kala Complex, XVIth-XXth centuries, was the residence of the khans Khiva Khanate.There are more than 56 monuments in it.